Thursday, September 5, 2013

Classroom Rules

1. Be Safe
School should be a safe place for everyone.  I stress the importance of practicing safe behavior, not only in my classroom but throughout the school.

2. Be Respectful 
Students are expected to be respectful regarding all aspects of the school.  They are are expected to show respect towards themselves, their peers, school staff, and school property.

3. Follow Directions 
There is an immense amount of things to do throughout every school day, following directions facilitates every aspect and keeps us not only focused but safe. 

4. Try Your Best!
I expect my students to try their very hardest.  It's okay if you need help, but it is NOT acceptable to give up.  Try your hardest and I'll be there to help you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment